Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "practical means not being duped into acting out of ignorance........ having enough clarity to know the divine Truth about you and everything...... so that that is what you facilitate the embodiment of." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

The ego at work!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Fiona
Posted 2003-03-10 1:54 AM (#4582)
Subject: The ego at work!!!!

Regular

Hi there,

just felt the need to share - I have been roaming the boards on and off but haven't shared for a while. i am at work (started recently) and i am having a hard time letting go of a certain person's attitude towards me (controlling - arrogant). Even being around this person makes me feel sick. it's a temp job and I am considering leaving. i have been sending him love and yet I still feel like this - I am so much more aware of my feelings these days, and I am also very keen to release anything that does not serve purpose in my life. And yet this whole situation has unsettled me this morning. I kinda know what I ought to do but I would be grateful of any suggestions. In fact just writing about it makes it feel less 'personal'.

Thanks,

Love

F
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software