Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "each of you has been entrusted with something very holy..... this something that you have been entrusted with.... is the Presence of God...... BEing God right where you are." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

My apolagies for breaking a thread
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Donna
Posted 2003-03-11 8:18 AM (#4760 - in reply to #4710)
Subject: RE: nice ideas, or a manual for awakening

Expert

cool, for trying again. thanks.

it wasn't my idea of what is right or wrong, but another's idea this is what i was speaking about.

even though we Know you can't kill people, there are those who still do, whether it be in the name of national security, or in the name of God, or in the name of protecting your stash of crack cocaine from a theif, so all i was saying is that it's inappropriate to tell others blanket statement-wise that they are wrong to do what they do, and what they're doing is exercising violence. it's just futile to tell people anything...showing by example is the only way to make change.

no i don't think a war in iraq would propel us further in our awakening, but postpone it some more. we're a baby-step people (mankind) who don't like change too much, so our awakening can seem so far off, but that's the ego talking because raj assured us we can do it right now if we wanted to. we just want to dally with our wills.

we both are focusing on love & not hate, and we're on the same page. thanks again for posting.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software