Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "LET YOUR BODIES BECOME THE BRUSH THAT PAINTS LOVELINESS UPON YOUR RELATIONSHIPS. LET YOUR BODIES BE THE BRUSHES THAT PAINT HEALING IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

My apolagies for breaking a thread
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Donna
Posted 2003-03-11 8:08 AM (#4759 - in reply to #4730)
Subject: RE: By Example

Expert

yeah and here is our biggest dilemma. we live in an ego-based world where we've all mutally agreed upon how Everything is and to not engage in these agreements is our ticket home. the biggest ego-maniac in time will draw everyone into it, only because we seem to sink to the lowest denominator, but with patience with each other, we can move past it.

indeed, going to the Father with uncertainty asking Him for help regarding another & what value does this hold for me doesn't get any more direct than that. with this approach, my fear about another always disappears, even if an answer hasn't revealed itself. it's then the time to really lean into faith.

if we're finding someone incorrigble, i think it's our job to bring out the best in them because everyone wants to be loved & everyone wants to feel safe. it's only our ignorance that insists on doing battle with them. it's never about them...

i enjoy talking with you and have felt No disagreement at all, only elaboration.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software