Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "HUMILITY IS THE WILLINGNESS TO RELEASE THE STIMULATING DYNAMIC OF CONFLICT, CHAOS, AND THE SURMOUNTING OF IT." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: Paul Tuttle)

My apolagies for breaking a thread
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-03-10 2:28 PM (#4657 - in reply to #4620)
Subject: nice ideas, or a manual for awakening

not if the person who just killed didn't think they've done anything wrong................WRONG?

When we see ourselves as a body, we see that we are separate from other bodies, when we believe in that separateness, that we are small and vulnerable, we then believe we can be harmed, and that leads directly to the door, of victim/victimiser  and good old ego judgments RIGHT/WRONG.

If the thinking is "lets take this bit of the course and leave that bit", then as I asked before, it becomes no different than a book of flowery ideas, of mamby pamby spirituality".

Personally I don't think its that at all...........its a training manual for learning to move beyond all the petty thoughts of what, and who I am, and it provides a series of personal practical exercises to achieve this.

you're not being with this person in a way that will transform the violence into love.

Bit hard to transform someone that you have just done the same too in the name of peace Donna, don't you think, and having done this, would you then be in fear of his brother. who saw your act of love?

Violence begets Violence, war begets war, When are we going to be willing to try another way.

Douglas

Douglas

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software