Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Trust is the wedge that holds open the ever-clamping shut mind. Trust allows for Truth to enter.
- (Added by: Trish)

My apolagies for breaking a thread
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-03-10 9:28 AM (#4633 - in reply to #4606)
Subject: resounding NO

Expert

{{My NO is an end to past thinking and responses which erroneously placed my brother in harm. My NO is a resounding response to those who would deem to slaughter my brother in the name of peace. My NO is a repetitive mind march that healing begins with me, so is my brother affected, and salvation of the world begins.}}

i agree entirely jeanette......... but you left out one NO........... the NO to tyrants like sadaam who slaughters his brothers and oppresses the freedom of his people to say NO. how do you deal with this? is it not part of our responsibility to say NO to this? and how do we enforce such a NO?

this seems to be the point of contention, no one wants slaughter for peace. but can true peace come without the injection of some intermediary force to stop leaders who are not so concerned with the humane treatment of all people?

which is the lesser of two evils?  what will evidence the greatest global healing? i am not into violence. i am into healing.......... true healing for all people. there seems to be a stalemate here. unless a united intent for right human relations can be held so firmly in the mind of many......... to actually shift what is in current manifestation. i have no problem knowing it can be done........... the problem i have is with the lack of commitment to focus as you are doing.

i am hearing what you are saying........... i assure you.

blessingsinthechaos*
amena
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software