Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "LET YOUR BODIES BECOME THE BRUSH THAT PAINTS LOVELINESS UPON YOUR RELATIONSHIPS. LET YOUR BODIES BE THE BRUSHES THAT PAINT HEALING IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

My apolagies for breaking a thread
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-03-10 6:51 AM (#4606 - in reply to #4579)
Subject: RE: My apolagies for breaking a thread

"I would suggest that it was wrong....but we knew no different.... nor was there the media available that might have forestalled the very uncivilised processes that ultimately lead too these actions..... we missed the boat then through no fault of our own. Today we have another chance to choose a different path, than that which continues the dream."

Exactly!

And "Saddam" will appear over and over again until mankind realizes what the nature of healing, and union of minds, is all about.

Using force and violence has been the way, now we are instructed to expand our minds, forgive erroneous belief systems, and venture towards Ways which will open our minds and hearts to the eternal Love of God.

My NO is an end to past thinking and responses which erroneously placed my brother in harm. My NO is a resounding response to those who would deem to slaughter my brother in the name of peace. My NO is a repetitive mind march that healing begins with me, so is my brother affected, and salvation of the world begins.

Jeanette

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software