Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Always say "YES" to the present moment. Tolle
- (Added by: Field of Flowers)

would somone like to explain this to me
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Tom S.
Posted 2003-03-10 7:40 AM (#4612 - in reply to #4601)
Subject: RE: would somone like to explain this to me

Veteran

If the world (those sharing the dream of death) had witnessed Jesus' "death" as a pleasant "passing" (in his sleep for example) and continued to accept "death", in any form, as the inevitable conclusion to "life" here on Earth, there would have been very little movement towards awakening. Many would have forgotten his message soon after his departing and others would have written his mission off to just 'another speaker of peace' that died, nevertheless, just like all of us will do. Taken a little further, an "easy, comfortable" 'death' could have been construed as a message that when we live a life of love and forgiveness, we will die without pain and struggle but still die, nevertheless. Yet, his message was there is "NO death" and a more "graphic" display of the truth of that message apparently was necessary to get our attention.... the old '2X4 on the noggin trick.

I don't think it is ever the Father's Will that a violent death is necessary for ANYONE; it is the Father's will that we awaken to the Truth of there is NO death. A "violent" death and a very "painless" death are equal errors, illusions, or dreams...untrue and nonexistent. The means to the awareness of Truth are integral aspects of the Plan for Atonement... beyond our control and, therefore, our need to question. I think that is what Amena is saying, but I will let her speak for herself.

your friend,

Tom
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software