Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "AN ACT OF LOVE IS ONLY AN ACT OF LOVE IF IT'S A GIFT." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: Paul Tuttle)

would somone like to explain this to me
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

MaeDell
Posted 2003-03-10 3:36 AM (#4590 - in reply to #4576)
Subject: Soooooo. . .check it out. . .

Expert

tell me what you think. . .

Jesus is hanging up there on the cross; he's looking down at us looking up at him. He's in a different world. The world he is in is generated, right NOW, by Love. . .the Love which God/Jesus ****IS****. And so he is giving us that Love. The Course says "pain is my own idea; it is not a thought of God." So. . .no pain. NOt in God, can't come out of God/Jesus. Not NOW. . .

Soooooo. . .doesn't matter what Mary, or Peter, Pilate or the Pharisees or anyone sees/thinks. . .Jesus is in God's world, Love's world thinking those thoughts. Right NOW. . .

To us it looks like Jesus oughta be hurting. And he is communicating to us. . ."You can't stop me from Loving you. . .it doesn't matter what you say or do; you, in the world, are not my source. . .the world is not my Source. . .GOD/LOVE is my Source. . .see. . .???", says Jesus. . ."See???"

So does what Amena says "make you?"

Are you being one with Jesus, Sourced from God/Love or are you being sourced from what Amena says/does in the world.??? Do her words make you "anything-at-all" right NOW?

Love and caring,

Sister MaeDell
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software