Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The words, which arise out of the ego, always have as their goal the promotion of conflict and reaction, and directly engage the ego in the recipient." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Donna
Posted 2003-03-11 8:33 AM (#4762 - in reply to #4721)
Subject: RE: Yes, how students of the Course would deal

Expert

yes, praying about them. i remember raj telling us the reason we pray is to bring ourselves back into our right minds about something. and if some of the people in the armed forces are suffering because of sexual harrassment, i wasn't disturbed about it needing to get back into my right mind about it. i guess they are doing what they need to do with those who are directly involved with them, and healing is occuring.

there are things i'm directly involved with that i pray about and trust as i reach out more into other areas, i will be able to touch others in a more global way.

i know you from the raj stuff, and now i know more about you and your dealings with the armed forces, so possibly through you or another, i will become involved in this issue, or not.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software