Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Only words, which are arising out of Being, can address and be received by or acknowledged by Being. So, it is not the words, but the place, from which the words come, which is the crucial factor. The power is in the source of the words, rather than the words themselves, because as words arise out of the Wisdom of one's Being they are absolutely perfect for eliciting a response which is in perfect harmony with the Universal Plan. " ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

to whom it may concern ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-03-09 1:43 PM (#4556 - in reply to #4546)
Subject: investment in the happy outcome

Expert

well rindy~

we have watched a festering boil of unloving expression and harsh words for years........ i'd say that entitles us all to be participants in healing out of our love for ammi and maedell both.

i saw an opening.......... and tried through levity with the truth as my witness........ to move it to the place where it needs to go. the planet is suffering. people are suffering. there is One Mind and One Son. to me this means that it is our job to do whatever it takes to move conflict to a place of peace. as the part moves so moves the whole. this is a fact.

like in any battle. there are cease fires where animosity remains......... but little by little the warring sides come to find that they enjoy peace better than bloodshed and eventually......... peace is what they will choose. sometimes it takes a go between......... an emissary  who will dull the edges on the swords of both combatants until they no longer cut.

i am sorry that you feel ill at ease with the progress......... but there is progress none-the-less. ammi has apologized........ maedell has taken ammi on to her peace boat. hopefully sooner than later they will recognize each other as parts of the same Christ and we can all be blessed by the healing long overdue.

communication is the natural way to bring mutual understanding.  the sides are being defined and Raj just this week talked about how we are being asked to "wage peace"......... to distinguish between what is valuable and what is valueless. He also said that making such distinctions is essential to awakening........... that we are going to step on the toes of egos and awakening isn't for wimps............. that awakening is for those  willing to take on the task of making distinctions where everyone else doesn't want to make distinctions.

this is what i am calling out here. don't be a wimp there rindy. what's your stand? do your love your brother enough to say NO to that which does not reflect God...... and YES to that which does?

i have an investment in an outcome. i want the happy dream.......... and making it so takes work and commitment. Raj said awakening can be fun........ but it won't be. you know why? because everyone is so damned attached to their little personal biases that they just won't be REAL with the truth.

i'm calling out the Christ to awaken. this is a group event. join me.

i love you girlfriend*
amena

Edited by amena 2003-03-09 7:21 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software