Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "you are right now the ultimate Christ.... nothing more or less than what God is originating right where you are moment by moment by moment as you are experiencing time." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

miss V's workshop ...pssst, everyone ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-03-12 6:40 AM (#4867 - in reply to #4843)
Subject: Being fully present ...

oh wow, sam! i'm so happy to hear about your experience with eckhart ... i have also experienced the same with another holy (wholly present) brother.

just briefly, as i have to be off to the bank with the 3 overdue mortgage payments (just gifted me - thank you God!) which will prevent foreclosure on my house ... allowing  time to sell it for a fair market price. ... anyway, (thankful, relief smiles) about 7 years ago, after i had participated in a traditional healing conference and native pow wow (wonderful sweat lodge experience) in his community ... my new friend, the chief,  called that he was in town and wanted to see me. he came over that evening ... and as we sat just being and talking  with each other in my 'quiet room' ... his form started to change. at first it startled me ... but i seemed to have a 'knowing' about it being perfectly ok ... so just observed it happening without interrupting our conversation. as best i can explain, it was as though another face would move in to his from the right ... stop to look into my eyes a moment ... and then move out from his left side. i watched with wonder and interest as maybe 20 different faces (every kind from a baby to a very old woman) 'appeared' to look at me.

when our sharing was finished ... and before he prepared to leave ... i mentioned having seen many 'faces' present with us. he then told me of his 'other worldly' sensations and visions while sitting with me.   he also described a woman and asked if i had seen her. i certainly did ... and he told me that was his 'guide' grandmother who had suggested he come see me for our mutual benefit  ... and leave his woman's medicine healing pouch to help me through  upcoming 'healing the feminine' initiations. i still have the 'healing pouch' as a reminder of the 'wise woman' who loves and  watches over me.

what a lovely unexpected memory your sharing has gifted me, sam ... and i must not again miss the chance to say how very much i enjoy reading your posts and being with you here at tgp.

God bless! love, orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software