Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR WAY INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS TO FEEL YOUR WAY IN." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

miss V's workshop ...pssst, everyone ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

sam
Posted 2003-03-11 10:31 PM (#4843 - in reply to #4770)
Subject: RE: Eckhart Tolle

Veteran

Veronica,

I used to meet with Eckhart to sit. One of my most frequent experiences with him was that often as I entered the apartment (straight from a hectic day at work and a long walk, mind churning), I would interact with him as Eckhart, but within a few seconds, his physicality became as a mirage (full body - many of you may have experienced similar things when 'gazing'). The odd thing is that this would happen without being in a state of meditation - just as I was talking to him or we were greeting each other. There were different, very distinct 'forms' that would appear. The one I saw most frequently (his appearance stayed the longest during the sit - which for me contained a lot of chatter 'cuz I aint always that good at silence)I actually associate as the Eckhart I knew - even though I knew his physical form quite well. It is difficult to describe, not merely the forms, but the transparency of his present form.

The reason I mention it in reference to your post and incarnations was that my take on what was happening was that it is all occurring right now, the many appearances and distinctly different forms as consciousness appearing right now, not as past or future.

I don't have any true idea as to what my relationship with those other appearances may have been - I'd guessing, although I wondered. When I asked him what it was I was seeing when I looked at him - he said 'different manifestations of the same life form'. We didn't discuss it after that, much to my regret because I have an awful lot of questions (which for a variety of reasons I neglected to ask and I haven't seen him for a long time.

It did feel though, like an occurrance that it was all happening right now, although I was somewhat static as the 'me' in the room witnessing it (not that he was doing something on purpose to show me something, more like his present form would become quite diffuse, and other forms would show though he was still quite there, and responded as Eckhart - not another entity).

Just thought I would share that - it was an interesting experience for me re time/form.

Regards,

sam

Edited by sam 2003-03-11 10:53 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software