Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: ONLY LOVE EMBODIED IS TRANSFORMATIONAL - ACIM
- (Added by: Solsonia)

miss V's workshop ...pssst, everyone ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-03-11 9:18 AM (#4770 - in reply to #4668)
Subject: Eckhart Tolle

Elite Veteran

Hi again,

ET looks a LOT like YODA and talks like him too.  Which was a fun surprise!!

I have been pretending that I have a cold for awhile now, although I have been much better for the last couple of days.  In the excitement of getting to San Francisco and hooking up with our group of 25 and finding seats and running across the street to walk the Labyrinth at Grace Cathedral before the event started and ALL that. 

I got really tired.

And I was falling asleep during his talk!

But, maybe, just maybe, his wisdom was inducing a trance state and I was really having the best experience possible.....maybe.

I mean they dimmed the lights and he has this very mellow voice......

Anyway, one of the most profound things I got out of it was this (in my words):

The moment is more powerful than we even realized after reading his book.  The moment is actually the place where you are one with God.  The visual I got was a shaft of light that went straight through my body and connected all of my past life bodies and connected me to source.

It is as though a synching up happens.  Like Raj's "being on the beam".

This leads into a bit more about Tito and Elbi's workshop.  They believe that there are three worlds.  The world of the present moment which is represented by the Puma and has to do with the body senses.  The lower world which is represented by the Snake and corresponds with your spine.  And the upper world which is represented by the Condor and represents connection with source.

They say that when you are in your Puma energy you are alert and grounded and BRAVE.  That you must be brave to be in the present moment. 

They also say that all of your ancestral memories are stored in your spine.  If you get in touch with your snake energy, you can access these memories.

Now, Eloheim told me that ages ago.  That the reason I have a curved spine is that when you incarnate you don't have pockets so they gave me a curved spine to carry information into this incarnation....

Ok, my point.  I feel that all of our past lives are "collapsing" into this life.  Some people say that there is no time anyway and all of our lives are going on simutanously.  I don't really know how that works, but I sense that it is somewhat true.

ET lecture made me realize this connection to all lives and God in the moment.  Tito/Elbi made me realize that is has long be believed that you can access ancestral memories in this moment. 

The whole concept is still forming, but I think that it is very important.  

We bring A LOT to this moment, more than we realize.

I am not certain that it is "put your past lives on the shelf".  It may just be, put your past lives in your pocket to use as you need.

Anyway,

That was my last few days.  Your thoughts are welcome.

Love,

V

PS:  Even though he was introduced as Eckhart "tool", he said his name as Eckhart "toe lay".  So, straight from the horses' mouth, we now know how to say his name.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software