Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "THY WILL BE DONE ...means... LET THE REIGN OF DIVINE TRUTH, DIVINE LIFE AND DIVINE LOVE BE ESTABLISHED IN ME AND RULE OUT OF ME ALL SELF WILL ...AND MAY THY WORD ENRICH THE AFFECTIONS OF ALL MANKIND AND GOVERN THEM." ~~ Raj

Unanimous support and inforcment of this by the
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-03-09 8:11 AM (#4510 - in reply to #4464)
Subject: RE: Unanimous support and inforcment of this by t

I think the mind-view of dead burnt babies, historical sites destroyed, and another senseless war to attempt to remove a government and insanity, especially after such failed in Viet Nam, is coming to the mind of man.

Nobody wants the above, including Iraq.

Iraq is complying now.

We as a planet will have to choose whether we want to continue to make choices based upon threat and violence, or to do as Jesus instructs, and that is to get to know each other better. The former doesn't, and never has worked, the latter leads us to knowing the Holy Spirit, and God.

Eleanor Roosevelt comes to mind, a woman of courage and determination. I read her autobiography and biographies about her, as well. Her message was that much can be done by bringing people together who hold different views, and well, talking.

Jeanette
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software