Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "A person conceives of himself as separate largley because he perceives OF himself as bounded by a body. ONLY if he perceives himself as a MIND can this be overcome." Jesus CIM

When I went to Kingston. . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

MaeDell
Posted 2003-03-09 4:21 AM (#4494 - in reply to #4490)
Subject: yeah. . .

Expert

"(= Repose...at all times and let godness heave all the motion in me...all ideas, all action and non-action. The whole f..king lot.)" oh, yeah. . .In the posting to Ryan it's why I let the little bathtub "cuddle" up to the beach. . .I'm along for the ride but I don't decide where it's going.

"No control WHATSOEVER. No 'me'. Wipe out. Death."

Yeah. . .more yeah. . .right on yeah. . .You want to know something about me? There is a quote in the Course where Jesus says "we can multiply illusions, but we can't increase them." In the Thursday Teaching, this week, he tells us point blank that there are only three things God won't let us have: sin, disease and death. We multiply the kinds of diseases or sins or ways to die but we can't have any more illusions. . .three is the limit. So yeah. . .death to the one valuing death. . .lovely conundrum, heh? (That's my accent.)

Love indeed,

MaeDell

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software