Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: The prayer that reforms the sinner and heals the sick is an absolute faith that all things are possible to God, a spiritual understanding of Him -- an unselfed Love. Mary Baker Eddy
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

The history of A Course In Miracles... anyone??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-01-22 6:32 AM (#240 - in reply to #223)
Subject: Witness stories

howdy Chris!

it's great to know that hearts are being stirred in the direction of the Course ... i'm not surprised.

as for your request for  sites to get acquainted with the Course ... looks like you got the most complete offered on the Web.

here's something else you might consider tho' ... it's coming to mind now.

some years ago over at Nancy's "love, faith and miracles" site there was a long thread of individuals sharing about their personal experience of the Course and how they kept it real and meaningful in everyday living. it was one of those threads so moving and inspiring it made you want to roll it all up and carry it with you all the time.

i was wondering if something similar might be just what heaven has in mind for this latest project.  the idea is this ... those of us who would like to share our own story of the Course to benefit others ... could contribute same to you  to be included in the link 'about the Course'  ... hearing from real, live,  'witnesses' i suspect would  increase the overall value immeasureably ... not to mention give some of us an opportunity to contribute to building the new site with you.

as ever, heartfelt thanks for your efforts and devotion.

rinda

"You will find Heaven. Everything you seek but this will fall away." (w,233/w,239)

i like this 'comic sans' (font) marker a lot! it might get to be my favorite

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software