Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Send out messengers for confirmation of this divine one that you are . . . and the divinity of your world. Let go of morbid fascination with the awfulness of existence. Abandon morbid fascination with conflict." ~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Drawing a Conclusion
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-27 9:40 AM (#3577 - in reply to #3567)
Subject: the Truth through our bias

Expert

another thought-ful insight donna......... thought full of God.

{{what it is about though is for each individual to ask the Father what He would have for them. then debating, or bantering, bickering, or standing by what we've mutually agreed upon about how we are to relate to each other, how we are to consider each other would shift.}}

i agree. debating bantering bickering and standing by our mutually agreed upon definitions of how we should BE with each other....... is just another reflection of the war within being given manifestation without.

the shift comes when we see what God sees........ and BE what God BEs. in my experience that demonstrates in the fruits of the Spirit.

loving service, unselfish devotion, courageous loyalty, sincere fairness, enlightened honesty, undying hope, confiding trust, merciful ministry, unfailing goodness, forgiving tolerance, and enduring peace.

this is where we find commonality.......... understanding.......... and genuineness in what God is BEing in us each. this is how we heal the nightmare and create the happy dream. i can't wait to hear what Raj has to say tonight.

thank you for you "shower of light". i will keep you close in my thoughts today dear sister.

much love*
amena

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software