Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: You are only ever addicted to that which takes you away from your peace.~~Raj
- (Added by: Erica)

Drawing a Conclusion
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Donna
Posted 2003-02-27 9:05 AM (#3567)
Subject: Drawing a Conclusion

Expert

drawing a conclusion about anything doesn't seem to benefit us much. for example, raj suggested our bodies are more geared towards being vegetarians. so to draw a conclusion that it's appropriate for everyone to be vegetarian is not what it's about. what it is about though is for each individual to ask the Father what He would have for them. then debating, or bantering, bickering, or standing by what we've mutally agreed upon about how we are to relate to each other, how we are to consider each other would shift. our frame of reference regarding how we treat each other is surely less than the best, and i'm not excluding myself here. i know there is way more about everything than what we've drawn conclusions about...i often see that orchid sitting in front of paul at the meeting and reflect what We say it is and what God says it is.

i had a 'in the shower' moment. thanks for letting me share it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software