Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "only what is loving is true." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Robbiehs question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-28 7:12 AM (#3654 - in reply to #3636)
Subject: minds joined in healing

Expert

it was nice chatting with you last night robbieh......... and i think what Raj had to say greatly supported my stand as far as what i am doing in response to what i hear at the Altar.

{{The people who need are help aren't in the clouds my friend. Some of us are working to melt away the clouds that block the sun so all can bask in its warmth.}}

truly the clouds that block the sun in the experience of another......... begin in mind. i help people daily.......... a great variety of people from all over the globe who seek my counsel and support. i offer to them what God offers to me........... a new way of looking at the events and circumstances  so we become agents for change within our immediate environment......... healers of the world through clarity of thought. remember that the body and all we perceive as material manifestation is an image shadow cast by mind. the clouds you see others experiencing began as a mis-thought. we do much to change the cloud by our thoughts aligned with God.

in a trickle down effect ......... many of these people with whom i communicate have the ability to impact a large number of people as well. this movement of mind in a growing wave of change through thoughts focused on healing.......... and actions evidencing concern to meet the need in the moment. all are healed by our every thought towards healing through love as well as each action spawned by love.

the warmth that comes to a healed mind is the Light of God......... being allowed in to BE what God is BEing.  people need help in mind........... disciplining their thoughts to construct the happy dream and extend it as a vision to all.

it is God's Vision that i offer the minds He places  before me whether on the fiber or in the flesh. i am not biased as to the vehicle He chooses. mind is the source which manifests nightmare or happy dream. i am a happy dream arkitekt and this results in warmth for all..

art and music have ever reflected the higher ideal within the structures of time........ soothing the heart and soul. they are mechanisms for inspiration........... and inspiration is the Thought of God experienced. i think God has placed me perfectly.......... given me talents to be used in His glory........ for the inspiration of mind that it might cast before it an image of beauty......... that comes close enough to Heaven that God can reach through our happy dream and finally bring us Home.

my life is consecrated to God. i do what He asks of me. the work is mine............ the consequences His. in this i have utter confidence. you and i  together ........ work in His service out of our love for Him and our fellows. we are each where He has chosen us to be as laborers in His vineyard. His Plan works. He asks us to listen and do......... i do in response to what i hear.

blessings to you dear sister*
amena

Edited by amena 2003-02-28 4:41 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software