Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "THE ONLY PLACE YOUR JOY CAN COME FROM . . . IS FROM THE JOY YOU'VE GIVEN YOUR BROTHER FIRST." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Robbiehs question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

sam
Posted 2003-02-27 1:38 PM (#3599 - in reply to #3587)
Subject: RE: you are so funny!

Veteran

Robbieh,

I don't know if you hear the tyranny in your own words. So I say NO!

The deeper I have gone to guidance on this, the more guidance has led me away from the discussion all together. I recall in 'graduation' one part where Paul's concern was money and Raj stated that if that was what needed to be attended to that was what Raj would have been discussing with him.

Your guidance may differ, but simply because you are not receiving answers here on your terms does not mean that guidance is not being active. It could be the greatest contribution to simply be out of the stream of conflict all together (psychological time). You may call this spiritual namby pamby, but it is far more difficult to choose for that peace than to resist the temptation to engage in the stimulation.

Guidance is telling me that Sadaam, and my image of him is none of my business right now. Someone telling me how I should feel about it if I was a righteous student of the Course and Raj feels like judgement and blackmail. I don't go for it.

To come to anything new in discussion requires that all conclusions be dropped before hand, even yours. Not this is where I stand, now what about you guys?

Blessings,

sam

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software