Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I authorize my body to release whatever is not necessary to its perfect functioning and I withdraw any prior conscious or unconscious authorization to the contrary. ~ Raj

Robbiehs question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-27 1:03 PM (#3597 - in reply to #3588)
Subject: looking to create unity?

Expert

before casting judgment about what you think another is NOT doing........ perhaps better to ask the Father what it is for YOU to do.

just exactly what are YOU doing down in the trenches that is so much more valuable than someone like me who is working in the clouds? do you know that the internet is a concept and someone had to create it? do you know that what is being interpreted as a mechanism is a global thought cloud? i know you won't understand what i am saying........... but you are participating in this thought cloud every time you use the internet. does this seem ineffectual for educating mind and promoting mind training in the uplift of human consciousness? this is where i work. this is my service and it has had substantial impact in the global arena.

tapping the Mind of God........ the Hierarchy or Awakened Brotherhood impresses thought for the benefit of humanity on the New Group of World Servers.......... who in turn impress this inspiration on the intelligentsia of the world........ who in turn initiate new thought patterns and meaning into the mass consciousness. it is a network of service.

i work for God. don't be so biased as to how He impulses us each to work. we work where we are placed..... and God's placement is perfect.

blessingsingrace*
amena

Edited by amena 2003-02-27 5:22 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software