Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Let your attention come fully into the present, so that the Real can displace the unreal. (Raj)
- (Added by: Stefanie Finn)

Robbiehs question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Donna
Posted 2003-02-27 8:01 AM (#3564 - in reply to #3544)
Subject: Ready & Willing

Expert

after reading your & ryan's post what came to mind was an excerpt from the Course:

"As you share my unwillingness to accept error in yourself and others, you must join the great crusade to correct it; listen to my voice, learn to undo error and act to correct it. The power to work miracles belongs to you. I will provide the opportunities to do them, but you must be ready and willing."

Raj tells us to Each ask the Father what it is that He would have us do, and in doing so, the miralces that transpire result with those we are involved with, and as we're able to reach out further and expand our tents it will include others, and this is how our world will change for the better.

Our invididual opportunities come from the Father when we ask Him what it is that He'd have us do, and then we must listen, and be ready & willing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software