Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: A MIND THATS CHANGED AGAINST ITS WILL.... IS OF THE SAME OPINION STILL.......RAJ
- (Added by: Erica)

Hello hello? Anybody out there?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-02-27 9:44 AM (#3578 - in reply to #3519)
Subject: RE: Hello hello? Anybody out there?

Elite Veteran

Hi all,

Yes, Robbieh, I too have had this experience. 

I have several questions:

1.  When you say that some of the people on this board are not contributing, and that you are not referring to Sandra, who are you referring to?  Who has access to this type of information anyway?  Who is to say (other than the Tuttle's) who has donated and how much?  I am not challenging you here, I am asking a question that has perplexed me.  Some people seem to be 'in the know' as far as the financial situation and others have made similar comments about 'some of you are not contributing', so I am curious.

2.  How much does the Foundation received each month from the people that give regullary?  How does this compare to the amount they need each month?  Are we even close?  Could an extra $10 on everyone's credit card solve the situation?  Are we thousands off?  I think it would be ideal if the people who have set up regular monthly contributions were able to cover the regular monthly expenses.  Then other contributions could be earmarked for other things.  What I don't know is if this is some sort of pie-in-the-sky idea...

3.  Are we paying Chris???????????

Now, I have hesitated to post these questions before.  I don't want to come across as telling Raj/Paul/The Foundation how to run their finances. 

I have worked with many small business owners helping them with their books, etc.  There is NEVER a more sensitive area than how they use/manage their money.  It is a button pusher for sure.

So, I don't want Paul to think that I or anyone else is saying "What the hell did you buy the big bag of chips for anyway? Couldn't you have done fine with the economy size?" 

What I am wondering is, how close are we?, how much more do we need?

Once Raj did talk about the expenses, but I don't remember when.  I have never heard about how much comes in.

I don't think that Paul and Susan are spending the Foundation's money incorrectly.  From what Trish posted, Paul's salary is VERY small.  I think that Paul and Susan have  given us a large gift and it is about time to get this money monkey off their backs.

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software