Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: TRULY A TEACHER IS ONE WHO IS SIMPLY BEING WITH EXCELLENCE AS A BROTHER TO HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Hello hello? Anybody out there?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Trish
Posted 2003-02-27 6:54 AM (#3558 - in reply to #3553)
Subject: Ummmm . . .

This brings up an interesting point . . .

Just why is money such a big issue with people? It certainly appears to bring out the best and the worst in people.

One's relationship to money. . their abundance and gifting to the needs of others are inextricably tied up together in this present system.

I recall somewhere in the Course wherein He states that in our present mindset, to give is to lose (and of course this would bring out any hostility we hold). If I give then I don't have which of course He goes on to say is a huge lie.

He then says . . to have all. . we must give all to all . .

This of course, requires trust, risking and the willingness to take a chance that there just might be a God with unlimited means to supply. It would mean being willing to relinquish the grip and open the fist

It's true though . .I've found . . right smack dab in one's pocketbook there is indeed a wonderful place to begin to find Him

He always provides

I know because every day for the past 21 years I wake up unemployed

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software