Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: " ... nothing is accomplished through death, ... " ACIM Sparkly Book
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

Hello hello? Anybody out there?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

robbieh
Posted 2003-02-26 9:14 PM (#3506)
Subject: Hello hello? Anybody out there?

Expert

I am bringing this back up because only one person joined me... is there something wrong with my invitation?

"I just started a new job this week. It is all that I was hoping for and more. I was unemployed for almost 7 months. I am proud of myself for staying in my peace for nearly the entire 7 months. I did all the footwork and asked Raj and the Holy Spirit to pick the job for me. My oh my oh my. Wish I had done this a long time ago!

At any rate, I am very grateful for all that Raj has done for me. I am very grateful for the gift that Paul and Susan have given that enabled me to hear Raj so that transformation in my life could take place. I am grateful for the gifts others have given to keep things going. This is the single most important thing in my life. I promised myself and Raj that when I got a job and back on a regular paycheck that I would begin donating 10% of my income.

Last night Paul stated there was ONCE AGAIN a need for gratitude to be expressed so that the Foundation could continue its work. So, instead of donating 10%, I gave the foundation ALL of my unemployment check ($390). I also have donated more than 10% of this past month's checks because the foundation needed it more than I did. I wouldn't have to do that if everyone who is aware of the foundation and how it operates and who receive the gifts GIVEN WITHOUT STRINGS helped to carry their share.

I have jumped off the fence here into scarey territory. (Am I f***ing insane giving THAT much money to who???). Yep I am Who will join me??? (I feel like the little red hen LOL)"

[Edited by robbieh on 2003-02-21 6:01 PM]

Edited by robbieh 2003-02-26 9:14 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software