Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I yield up all of my conscious justifications for not looking utterly beautiful, for not having the manifestation of perfect health and perfect symmetry and perfect harmony. I yield them up and yield instead to God's original, current Idea which is Spirit that patterns the energy that makes me experienceable. ~ Raj

Transcript 20 feb
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-02-26 9:13 PM (#3505)
Subject: Transcript 20 feb

fficeffice" />> Hi guys, its finished ..... now typing with my elbows. hahahah. It wont post as one post, cos the page times out..... so I am gpoing to do this two ways. I will attach the whole thing as a word file, and also split it into 2 or 3 parts to show here. The reason is, that I have coloured Raj and speakers (hope he likes green hahaha) so it makes easier reading. Obviously the mbbs codes wont work in word. I would apreciate some feedback as to preferred methd, cos I will do this again as much as possible. (anyone know of a spare arm shop).>

>> 

>Its 100% correct as far as I can tell, and I have used italics to indicate the places of emphasis, and underlines or caps where there was exact emphasis placed on things. >

>> 

>I would encourage those that have the desire to read it very very carefully and I think you may see that we have all been operating from the wrong playing field. Thats my take anyway.>

>> 

>Douglas>

>Through the Father to peace >

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software