Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Upon Awakening, you will find that you were never born and you never died. ~~ Raj
- (Added by: Carson)

Just curious as to ..........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Amminadab
Posted 2003-02-26 2:30 PM (#3486 - in reply to #3480)
Subject: forgiveness sake

Originally written by Rissey on 2003-02-26 2:13 PM

How the hell do you know if I am angry with my husband and son for their choices in life?

I'm a pretty smart guy.

What makes you think that I am not the happiest woman in the world that my son chose this career because I know what his reasons for doing such a thing was?

You don't sound happy.  This thread began by asking whether you were happy.  You indicated you weren't. You said that the war preparations were making it harder and harder for you to be happy.

Maybe it's cause my son has a dream. Maybe at such a young age when he told me of this dream I prayed that he would indeed fulfill it by joining the Military.

Then be Joyful that your prayers and his dream have come true.

Just maybe he's sees himself one day as being one of those powerful men who makes the decision on whether there will be a war for our country or not. Maybe he sees himself as one day being powerful enough to even have great influenece over those other leaders of the world, and he can show them another way to resolve things rather than a war. Maybe he chose this career because he has a plan one day to end all wars.

Then i would say that it is also important for him to EXPERIENCE war. It would seem a prerequisite for all that other stuff.

So keep your damn opinions of how I think, to yourself, cause you don't know shit when you talk about me, or my family!

You didn't commment on what you know about forgiveness.

Peace forever,
Amminadab

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software