Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Send out messengers for confirmation of this divine one that you are . . . and the divinity of your world. Let go of morbid fascination with the awfulness of existence. Abandon morbid fascination with conflict." ~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Life in the ER
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-02-26 8:43 AM (#3455)
Subject: Life in the ER

Last night was quite busy.

Patients everywhere, lining halls in stretchers, and nurses making spaces where there were none. Patients standing who could, or sitting if necessary, of lying on beds if beds could be found. Little room to walk anywhere.

The wait was hours, and hours, and hours, and hours.

I was exhausted, which is the point of this story.

Exhaustion.

I am attempting to learn to walk through exhaustion.

I have learned to walk through pain, allowing pain to completely encompass me, whether such be emotional, psychological, or physical, daring the pain to completely cause me to succumb, only to find myself on the other side, free.

Yet, exhaustion is a differing matter.

I cannot allow exhaustion to envelop me, I need to keep moving.

Last night, during my working hours, I asked Jesus for assistance. Certainly, I said, the body isn't limited by anything other than personal decision. And so I asked for help.

Thoughts came to my mind about what truly motivates and energizes the body, and from whence this Source arises.

Certainly, I thought, I can transcend my body, with full awareness of my eternal body, and utilize such at will.

I did remain tired throughout the night, yet, seems I ventured into something which will continue in my mind.

The body can be utilized in unlimited ways, I need only tap into the truth of the matter, understand how to shift my thinking from what I have noted to be true about the body, and expand my mind to tapping into an Eternal Energy which has little to do with food, nutrients, and rest.

Jeanette

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software