Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I yield up all of my conscious justifications for not looking utterly beautiful, for not having the manifestation of perfect health and perfect symmetry and perfect harmony. I yield them up and yield instead to God's original, current Idea which is Spirit that patterns the energy that makes me experienceable. ~ Raj

from Mark: Yes and No
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-26 6:38 AM (#3442 - in reply to #3421)
Subject: the crux of the biscuit

Expert

{{A Real yes and no comes from paying attention in the moment acknowledging what's Real. This activity brings balance to your experience. This activity is the Atonement.}}

Raj says that we are meant to float with the Current and enjoy the scenery . . . that we are supposed to be paying attention to the trip.

He says that before we find our yes we must first find our no . . . and it goes to reason that the Real yes and no will bring us into balance WITHIN our immediate experience . . . allowing us to BE agents for change and God's dimensional terminals right where we are.

the world changes as we are attentive to what is Real in our individual world . .. what is in our face right here right now . . . and BEing that place of transformational balance where healing can occur. the Atonement is our BEing at One with God constantly.

did you type this yourself mark? come on . . . let's see a little cyber reflectivity. Majeston is watching . . . smile.

love to you and donna*
amena
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software