Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "CREATION IS THE MOVEMENT OF THE MIND OF GOD, WHICH GOD SEES AND RECOGNIZES HIMSELF IN. IT IS ALL ABOUT GOD. FROM FIRST TO LAST, IT IS ALL GOD." ~~ Raj.
- (Added by: amena)

Life selection
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Bear Talker
Posted 2003-02-27 3:08 AM (#3545 - in reply to #3437)
Subject: RE: Life selection

Elite Veteran

Hi Sandra, indeed if that book helped you in your belief in a god so be it. Christians also make there on god. But the point is what's the use of knowing things that are useless? To think you are playing some kind of predestined role is insane to say the least and so you are blindly limiting yourself along with all the rest. Sure God set things in motion but He is a Creator not a maker which is what He would be if He set things up on a predetermined scale and would merely be following a blue print in His own Mind, and that's not creating.

By the way yes I was raised in a Christian type home and even got baptized before leaving home after high school just to cover the basics because I knew I would never be going back to a church because I couldn't believe all that crap they were putting out. But hell that was well over thirty years ago. So I would say you would lose that bet...Terrell
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software