Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: “I have made it perfectly clear that I am like you and you are like me. But our fundamental equality can be demonstrated only by joint decisions.”~RAJ
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

Life selection
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Trish
Posted 2003-02-25 9:04 PM (#3425 - in reply to #3416)
Subject: RE: Life selection

enjoyed reading this Sandra

Aren't the Spirit and the Soul two different aspects? There is that part of you (Your higher Self--Holy Spirit) that watches the individuality (you-soul) awaken . .

ummmm. . for every cause there is effect in the divine scales of justice and until we all become supersensitive to each other . . we choose how those scales are to be balanced thru every incarnation until we turn our feet homewards and then we live under Grace

I'm reminded of Raj's declaration He gave us in part: ". . . and I withdraw any prior conscious or unconscious authorization to the contrary"

from this I get that karmic retribution is no longer played out tit for tat. . but that the lessons are more gentle and in keeping with one's willingness to hear, see and recognize and so by our willingness we accelerate our lessonplan

that's my take on it

Trish
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software