Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "the only thing worth your effort is the inquisitive pursuit of the experience of the Christ that you are." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Life selection
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Sandra
Posted 2003-02-25 7:56 PM (#3416)
Subject: Life selection

Elite Veteran

I was rereading parts of Destiny of the Soul (Michael Newton) about life selection.

For those who are not familiar the book is about "life between lives" as told by hypnotized subjects. The quote here is a subject describing what it was like to select his previous life.
~~~
"S: In my last life, I chose a difficult path with the body of a woman who would die within two years of marriage. My husband in that life needed to feel the loss of someone he loved deeply for a karmic debt from the life before.

Dr.N: So there was a high probability that this particular body was going to die young and the main question was would you be the soul who would elect to choose that body?

S: Yes, that's about it."
~~~~~

Reading about human/life selection it seems each individual human life would “be” whether or not you (as spirit/soul) selected it. It seems to be a question as to who will enter/merge to experience that individual and its ‘life situations’.

So, following that ‘understanding’, it would mean that I, as Sandra, would exist regardless of which spirit/soul/consciousness selected the opportunity to incarnate.

That has me wondering if the person thinking this thought and keying these words would be exactly the same now if a different consciousness had selected “me” (this human existence). Would it have made any difference to the human ingredient in the equation?

Is the spirit that I truly am that part of my awareness that sits just slightly off center and barely ‘back’ of my ego thinking? The Observer having the experience yet at the same time totally detached.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software