Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I have no self except the Christ in me. ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

Tyranny and War
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Amminadab
Posted 2003-02-26 12:04 PM (#3471 - in reply to #3436)
Subject: One thing exists

Originally written by Maggie on 2003-02-26 5:32 AM

Bullshit, and a whole lot of it.

Not bullshit at all.  Only two things exist in all the varied Universe..... YOU and NOT-YOU.

YOU take responsibility for what you see, and I’LL take responsibility for what I see.

And so are sown the seeds of separation.  You have obviously decided that i am not-you.   If you go to bed and dream a dream where bill, mary, and harry witness a train wreck....... who is responsible for the suffering of the victims?

I don’t necessarily see what you see. YOU see what you see. Don’t put what YOU see on me and say I saw it. That (babe) is what’s called projection.

No..... that would only be so.... if YOU were NOT-ME.  Only two things exist in all this varied Universe..... ME and NOT-ME. When i started my spiritual journey.... the ME seemed very small..... and the NOT-ME seemed so immense as to render the ME insignificant.  As the journey has progressed..... i noticed the boundary between the ME and the NOT-ME expanding...... inclusive....... in such a way that the ME was growing...... and the NOT-ME was shrinking.

At some point..... the boundary of the ME..... exceeded the scope of the NOT-ME..... and i realized that only two things exist in all this varied Universe........ Truth and illusion.

I know which I AM......... and YOU?

Peace forever,
Amminadab

Edited by Amminadab 2003-02-26 12:06 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software