Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "each of you has been entrusted with something very holy..... this something that you have been entrusted with.... is the Presence of God...... BEing God right where you are." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Tyranny and War
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-02-26 6:46 AM (#3443 - in reply to #3384)
Subject: WATCH THIS SPOT!!!

I agree with Ammi!!!!

but not in what you may think, hahahahaha.

I too would like to bring this full circle, and to do so I decided my mutually agreed upon definitions and my ability to think for my self were not enough. Soooooo I decided to go back to the source, back to Raj's words of last thursday, and really look closely at them.

To do this I have been patiently typing word by word, nuance by nuance and gap by gap.... the every word .sound.... and sigh..... uttered last Thursday. It has taken me ten hours so far...... and I have a half hour of it left... (about two hours work).. I am deeply encouraged..... because what we have engaged upon here for this week, is exactly what Raj said we should not do. LOL

Anyway...... WATCH THIS SPOT....... tomorrow I will post the entire transcript as a new thread....... I encourage you to read it, very very carefully. Then we can resume..... tooth and nail if so desired.

Blessings all...... I have RSI....... roflmao.......Ouch! (damn,... fell of me chair)

Douglas
To Peace through Peace

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software