Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Say no to the inclination to react and say yes to what needs to be done." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Tyranny and War
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Amminadab
Posted 2003-02-25 3:04 PM (#3384)
Subject: Tyranny and War

Well now...... today's news brings an interesting development.  Saddam is resisting the destruction of illegal missles that the weapons inspectors have ordered destroyed.

What now? What is the next step to bring about compliance? How do you peacefully pressure someone who only recognizes the power of brute force?

If weapons inspectors cannot solve the problem...... how else can the problem be solved?

I want to try to bring this post full circle. For remember...... we are talking about mind....... and mind training.  Saddam Hussein...... and the suffering iraqi people...... are just an allegory....... they do not exist as a real threat or real victims "out there".  Do you understand this elementary principle?  The world you find yourself in........ that you percieve through your five senses...... is but a reflection of your thoughts.

In order to accomplish ANYTHING...... you must understand this basic premise...... we are talking about mind..... and mind control.  Your experience in the world...... is your experience with your mind.  The world..... is a dense collection of thoughts.... within the mind you call yours.

Without an acceptance of the basic premise that the world is a reflection of your mind..... and your thoughts........ you would wonder how i could possibly insist that saddam is YOUR problem...... and that YOU are the oppressor of the iraqi people. And that is an allegory as well.

I am a Crusader for Freedom. My life and my work and my speech testify to this fact.  I am ever an advocate for Freedom...... and i do so in the Name of  Peace. I do so in the realm of Mind..... that is my sole concern.  I know what you know...... an imprisoned mind cannot find peace.  Peace is not possible without Freedom. You know this is true.

The mind which finds comfort within its "relative peace"...... will never experience "world peace"...... will never experience "Universal Peace".

Within your mind exists tyranny and war. This is undeniable.  The world, as a reflection of your thoughts, manifests this tyranny and war...... in a various multitude of ghastly inhumanities and personal sufferings.  It is YOUR dream...... it is YOUR mind..... they are YOUR thoughts...... and YOU...... are the Dreamer.... of every sick atrocity that has ever been.

POW!

Tyranny exists within your mind...... and is manifest within your world. And you are complacent about it...... denying it affects you..... seeking shelter in your "relative peace"........ accepting smallness as means of shirking responsibility. That is no solution..... it is the problem itself.

Saddam hussein is an allegorical manifestation of the tyranny that you have accepted within your mind..... you have given him a home of comfort within his luxurious palace..... lol.... MANY luxurious palaces. And you isolate yourself within your "relative peace"........ and you tolerate his tyranny...... and his inhumanity...... pretending in your isolation that it doesn't affect you.

This is about mind, and mind training.  An untrained mind is useless in furthering the Plan of Salvation.

War is a terrible thing....... to the mind which believes itself a body...... to the mind which believes in death and violence and vulnerability.  Surely war is not found in a peaceful mind.  And this is correct.  For war is ONLY found..... in a mind which also accepts tyranny.  War accompanies tyranny...... for tyranny DEMANDS war.  They march hand in hand...... into whatever abode will grant them a home.

On every front, the Sons of Light make war with the Sons of Darkness. For tyranny is defeated, only when it is no longer tolerated.  Tyranny attacks the Laws of God...... attempting to usurp His Authority.  It is impossible that this actually occur...... and that is what makes war inevitable when tyranny presents itself.  It cannot be tolerated within the kingdom.

The way to eliminate war...... is to eliminate tyranny.  That is the ONLY way. Without freedom, peace is impossible.

So the question remains..... if weapons inspections do not work, how else can the problem be solved?  Remember..... this is about mind... and mind training. The Dreamer is responsible for the Dream.

Peace forever,
Amminadab

Edited by Amminadab 2003-02-25 4:04 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software