Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: THERE IS ANOTHER WAY TO LOOK AT THIS~ RAJ
- (Added by: Erica)

One Couple's "Vote"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Trish
Posted 2003-02-25 9:04 AM (#3370 - in reply to #3327)
Subject: RE: One Couple's "Vote"

Hi Sam

Enjoyed reading your very thoughtful post and was struck by your following statement:

[[Many times when doing the course, when I came upon the lesson 'I am the salvation of the world', or the course teaching that we are invulnerable, I have felt that somehow this was a bit dangerous psychologically and end up backing down from the lessons because of fear of becomeing totally outrageous.]]

I see it a little differently. What I get is that we must be courageous and it probably might look outrageous to others when we take radicals stands for Truth.

The collective egos aren't going to like it. But this is where we all have to disengage from how others are going to feel about it. Takes alot of trust, innerlistening and relinquishment of "people-pleasing" to be truly helpful to Jesus as we join with HIm in this great crusade for awakening.

I have found It certainly surfaces any weakness of character that may be hiding.

Good topic
Trish

Edited by Trish 2003-02-25 9:06 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software