Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Accept Atonement and you are healed. ~~ MFT
- (Added by: Carson)

One Couple's "Vote"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-02-24 8:27 PM (#3332 - in reply to #3327)
Subject: Invulnerability

Hi Sam

I was actually glad when I read those lessons, what I got from this, was that being invulnerable did not place me above anything, or greater than anyone... but it told me that no one could hurt me, in a mind way, unless I chose to allow them too.

Thus it gave me great release to that belief that I was less than a perfect son of God........ and in recognizing the perfection of my divinity I could release the guilt and the fear associated with being vulnerable. It is I think why I have found myself not reacting in an angry or hurt way to posts to me, that have seemed less than loving.. because if I feel anything then I have allowed ego to read and interpret the post, and not right mind.

I am the salvation of the world, and I am the light of the world, is Gods charge to us, we ARE the salvation but not in a sense of going round sprinkling some sort of magic fairy dust around..... but in realizing the divine being we are, and joining with others all the time and coming from love. When we come only from love the Light that is me, shines forth and illuminates the world.. For me to deny this would be arrogant and say that God got it wrong.

I find the course very exciting, it is gently blowing away the things I used to think were important and the emotions that are destructive. So as we continue in our imperfect human experience we can know that the truth is, we are divine and perfect and there is no need for salvation, for we never left the garden. we only thought we did. 

Hope this resonates with you.

Douglas
through peace to Peace

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software