Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: ALL THE POWER OF THE UNIVERSE STANDS READY FOR YOU TO MAKE A NEW DECISION...... SO THE GIFT YOU GIVE IS ONE THAT IS UNIVERSAL ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Finding the guts to say NO
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-02-25 3:21 AM (#3358 - in reply to #3343)
Subject: The choir sings

Hi Robbie

Oh for Christ's sake Doug get off your high horse would you? You are preaching to the choir here.

Heather, I would encourage you to find the phone number to report abuse when you see it. Here in the states, anyone who works in assisted living facilities (especially those housing patients who are unable to speak up for themselves) are all mandatory reporters. If you are not able to get results by first talking to a supervisor, you should report it. I've been the investigator of things like this. It is abuse.

Am I Robbie?, sure sounds like a lot of discordant caterwauling from here, but then there seems to be a dozen different songs being sang.... hmmm........wait a  minute lets see if we can't get the same song sheet, (rufflin around in my bag) oh yes here we go.....

All together now, at the count of ONE.

T-16.VII.12. Forgive us our illusions, Father, and help us to accept our true relationship with You, in which there are no illusions, and where none can ever enter. 2 Our holiness is Yours. 3 What can there be in us that needs forgiveness when Yours is perfect? 4 The sleep of forgetfulness is only the unwillingness to remember Your forgiveness and Your Love. 5 Let us not wander into temptation, for the temptation of the Son of God is not Your Will. 6 And let us receive only what You have given, and accept but this into the minds which You created and which You love. 7 Amen.

p350 2nd edition A course in Miracles
Author .... Jesus.

Bless you Robbie

To peace through peace and in peace
Douglas.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software