Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: TRULY A TEACHER IS ONE WHO IS SIMPLY BEING WITH EXCELLENCE AS A BROTHER TO HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Finding the guts to say NO
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-02-24 3:11 PM (#3305 - in reply to #3301)
Subject: RE: Finding the guts to say NO

Thank you heather

You may not see it, I hope you do, I hope Robbie reads your post....this is my meaning of through peace to peace in our doing.

Rather than follow your first thoughts of making war, by invading another's work space, and carrying out an action, that would on the face of it, been loving, but that would have raised the ire of the two nurses, and thus perpetuated further dissent.. you gave it over and waited.

God presented the opportunity to you, in the form of the Owner, and you responded as soon as you were able. The needs of both that patient and probably of all the others will most probably be better looked after now as a result and with no angst being caused, to anyone.

Thank you for confirming in me, what I feel is the truth... give to others with no thought of return, and from inner peace and we heal the dream.

The residents are blessed to have an angel quietly working amongst them in the form of an aroma therapist.

Namaste Heather 
Douglas.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software