Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: If we share the same mind, you can overcome death because I did. ~~ Text
- (Added by: Carson)

scanning the flurry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Tom S.
Posted 2003-02-24 9:04 PM (#3338 - in reply to #3307)
Subject: RE: Throwing in the towel

Veteran

Jenny, if you only knew how much your much your response meant to me, you would cry like I do so often...and I'm six foot, male, and not supposed to do those things. I can only imagine what the jam session will be like when this is over but wowwwww, it's got'a be awesome!

Heather, yes I did paint and in fact "majored" in it for awhile but music sort of took over at some point...i don't know why. I am totally amazed at the talent this board bestows...whether it be music, art, prose........or just BEing.

This IS a real wonderful joining, and I am grateful to be apart of it...things will turn out okay, they always do. I am losing fear, glad to let it go, and ....well....I was happy to hear Raj say that awakening is not "fun" but the joy is more than worth it......I have received a glimmer of joy tonight, thanks to all of you!

Tom
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software