Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: TRULY A TEACHER IS ONE WHO IS SIMPLY BEING WITH EXCELLENCE AS A BROTHER TO HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

scanning the flurry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-02-24 3:45 PM (#3308 - in reply to #3292)
Subject: RE: God's cover....two pennorth worth

Hi sandra, and everyone else in this thread,

May I humbly throw my two pennorth worth in here. As a newbie, (now just 14 mths) I started as some of you will remember from previous posts, by reaching such a low place, I gave up....entirely. This wasn't a willing act, it was an complete breakdown of all my cleverly held ego disguises, in a moment of what I now see, as a holy instant. That has obviously enabled God to work with me again.

Sandra you say This isn't particularly reassuring as a human. and then say you are a meaner person....... rejoice Sandra, for you have stepped back for a moment and recognised a frail human ego trait, brought about through the fear of the ego, that it is losing control........ now you can ask HS to help you get over what YOU see as meanness..... PS, I don't see you as mean..... direct yes, mean no........ helpful ..ALWAYS!  back to the green statement, hahahaha.

That is almost the crux of it, WE still want to be human.....we don't understand and cannot comprehend what being "spirit" really is.......its a nice word, feels sorta soft and fluffy but what the heck is the reality of it?

Then we "see" with our body eyes, all this 'stuff' around us, that screams...."things are happening DO something" and as soon as we do something from OUR thinking..... bingo... back into the dream.

Why does Raj use such confusing  words and meanings........ because if he was clear, there would not be the method to communicate with us, in words. Words are part of the ego system and frame of reference. The clarity he speaks is only there when we get quiet and face the altar. Then we will experience something that is not words, that is not understood, and yet that is known..... and then we WILL act in harmony with the will of God.

I see many here being able to access 'guides' almost at will, and I think my rationalisation of this is that this is something like angels..... being the messengers of God. These speak in words or feelings to those persons in a way "they" can understand...... but God speaks to us ALL when we face him directly.......... not in subjugation, but in the due reverence of a child to his loving father, eager to learn the wisdom he will give us.

Often we have no idea why things happen and because we look at the happening, rather than the wider picture we see only the thread, and not the tapestry. I remember holding a gorgeous little blonde haired blue eyed girl aged 3 in my arms, dead..... due to what was her mothers neglect and she had drowned in great suffering in a deep pond thing....... that was many years ago.... I still don't know what the purpose of the little girls life or death as we see it, was. But I am content now that there was and is a purpose.

Phewww........ bloody long winded pain in the arse I am LOL.

One could ask, what was the purpose behind 9/11........ those that have lost loved ones would most probably say..well I don't know what they would say. But without that seeming event, would the world have seen the sudden shift that is occurring now, in the spiritual flow on the planet........ and that is being attested to by many streams, science, religion, metaphysics, etc. Sometimes love is a kick up the backside, saying WAKE UP! there has never been a better time than now, for turning within to the only teacher that can teach truth.

Okay enough from me. To Peace through peace.

All is well, in Gods plan.

Namaste Sandra and all.

Douglas

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software