Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: All thinking is an extension of the need to create yourself by virtue of independent self assertion in order to make yourself knowable on your terms instead of the terms of creation. -Raj (July 13th, 2008)
- (Added by: Stefanie Finn)

scanning the flurry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-24 2:39 PM (#3300 - in reply to #3290)
Subject: as above so below

Expert

{{"you have to arrive at a point of being willing to make commitment to truth .... commitment to love...... a truth and a love that at the moment you don't comprehend the real meaning of.... "}}

for me this means commitment to my highest purest definition of truth and love i currently comprehend and trust that the meaning of truth and love is much more profound and meaningful than even that.

it we are infinite and specific at the same time . . . than my definition of love and truth from my limited perspective must of course be limited as well. . . only from the universal perspective will we know the true meaning . . . and that is something i look forward to.

as we lean into the divine . . . the divine reveals more of itSelf to our seeking minds . . . which are part of the Mind of God so the answers are available to us.  the deeper meaning comes as we seek it with curiosity. the more we embrace our universality . . . the more we can comprehend universal meanings. it is again a matter of trust and desire to know.

there is nothing to toss away but your insistence that what you seek cannot be known by you. the best thing to do is stop "thinking" about it and let it BE.

Raj says "choose for your joy. its reality is a fact . . . its experience is a choice." God desires us to be happy. i find that thought very helpful when i'm blue.

i am noticing how nice you are being . . . your BEing is innately nice.

removingtheveilonelayeratatime*
amena

http://pure-research.net/mp3/waveradio/snip/choose_for_your_joy.mp3
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software