Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: ALL THE POWER OF THE UNIVERSE STANDS READY FOR YOU TO MAKE A NEW DECISION...... SO THE GIFT YOU GIVE IS ONE THAT IS UNIVERSAL ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

scanning the flurry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

robbieh
Posted 2003-02-24 12:29 PM (#3289 - in reply to #3276)
Subject: I do agree with you in part...

Expert

That is why I went back to what I was originally trying to say-- what I got out of what Raj is speaking of now. It took me awhile to figure out that I was indeed on the fence about the Iraq conflict and that there was a need to say NO to Saddam.

Saying no or voting to say no is very different than creating conflict. To the contrary, it is a way to diffuse conflict. Where I got lost and off the beam was allowing myself to get side-tracked into other issues that caused me to be "for" or "against" Bush or Saddam or war or peace. My understanding got lost in all that mess.

My original post offered a changed perspective on that situation, one which is more in keeping with Raj's teachings. It is still very clear to me now, so I haven't lost it. I am asking for guidance on how to express that understanding so that it will be clear. I don't usually have this much trouble making myself understood so this is very perplexing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software