Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Father, unless I judge I cannot weep." ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

scanning the flurry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-24 11:21 AM (#3276)
Subject: scanning the flurry

Expert

hi all . . . .wow!! just a couple of days away to focus on the work impulsed by God in my NOW . . . and all i see is a lot of talk doing exactly what Raj says NOT to do. perhaps i am missing something here but  Raj clearly said the answer is facing the Altar to get the clear NO . . . not for or against anything as a conflict . . . but through that inner clarity and joined strength with the Father  . . . to change the forces in manifestation. 

all this talk about bush and sadaam . . . about war or peace . . .about what you said vs what i said . . . sure sounds like conflict to me . . . and not the embodiment of God . . . demonstrating the Father's perspective. embodying the Father's perspective IS the Atonement which evidences itSelf in acts of affection demonstrating in our immediate world for the purpose of healing. the Atonement is what heals the world. it is the universal politic.

through our alignment with God . . . we become happy dream arkitekts with Him as the Force in movement through us. a bunch of talk about what we believe is not the same as embodying God right where we are.

"by their fruits ye shall know them."  and these fruits come as the result of our labor of Love and clear commitment to what He is BEing as us.

here are some short Raj clips from thursday.

http://pure-research.net/mp3/station/BE_with_God.mp3

http://pure-research.net/mp3/station/One_with_God.mp3

http://pure-research.net/mp3/station/cast_your_vote_with_the_Father.mp3

[go within....... turn towards the Altar ...... ask to know the truth . . . to let yourself be infilled with it........ so you might experience knowing what the truth is...........at an experiential level.......... so that you might be able to cast your vote....... and act .... act not think ........ to act on what you know.... to embody it in the world......... in other words to make it visible. if you are going to act......... if you are going to embody in the world........ the truth that you know.......... it's going to be visible........ it's going to be noticeable.   and when you get down to the fact of realizing  that this is what atonement is about there is some fear. the tendency is to think that when i say cast your vote......... i am asking you to be for or against something. to be for or against something . .... you've got to have your back to the Altar............ and your for  or against definitions have to relate to everything you see without the Father's perspective available to you. there's a third alternative........... you can either be for or against something or you can be with God......... with the Father. now......... we're not talking about for or against......... and when you're standing with the Father......... everything you BE.......... will never be able to be successfully defined as attack............ even though those with their backs towards their Altars........ will see you definiteness as a judgment upon them.

from your insane perspective you are unable to judge the divine dynamic truly and so you automatically think you are being asked to be for or against something.............. when it's all about being with God in unity. one with God is a majority........ and that majority makes  all the difference in the world. ... and your world will change because you have come into a place of alignment within yourself relative to God...... and this experience does not include within itself..... fear or vulnerability. ]

too much talk . .  for or against is only reinforcing egos. i don't think it is the same as embodying God. i don't think it is what Raj is encouraging us to do at all.

i guess i was removed from the flurry for a reason. love that divine over control.

blessingsintheawakeningChrist*
amena

Edited by amena 2003-02-24 12:25 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software