Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Divine Love always has met, and always will meet, every human need. Mary Baker Eddy
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

Affirmative Approach
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-02-24 7:39 AM (#3260)
Subject: Affirmative Approach

As the scientist said in Apollo 13:

"OK, what do we have on this spaceship that works?

I like the affirmation.

I have been quite gleeful lately, and I think that is because I have been given this thought in my mind, which has been manifesting itself in a variety of ways---Do what you Know.

IOW, I have been offered by Jesus not to worry about what I cannot conquer or feel I cannot sort out or do, just do what comes naturally, fun, and easily for me, and the rest will be taken care of. And frankly, it's working quite well.

I've been achieving much, and feel such foundation has been made when I approach any experience in my life right now, I am doing what I know, what makes sense and is easy, and then as I proceed in such manner, wonder where the difficulty was?

Right now, I am working on much. Working within the "inside" so to speak concerning the copyright and the Course, expanding my career, and nearly reworking my entire environment.

So. The affirmative approach. Not worrying about what cannot be done, or how to do whatever seems impossible.

I have been looking at my life and stating:

"OK, what do I have in my mind, and possess in ability which works?"

Life unfolds, once again, miraculously.

Jeanette
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software