Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ATTENDING TO THE USE YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR MIND TO . . . SO THAT YOU PUT IT TO A BETTER USE . . . SO THAT AS YOU PUT IT TO A BETTER USE, YOU HAVE ONGOING INCREASING EVIDENCE THAT INDEED YOU NEVER LEFT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THE POINT IS TO ENGAGE." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Tip of the iceberg
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-02-24 6:57 AM (#3256 - in reply to #3246)
Subject: The question remains in my mind ...

if we are making assumptions that we are the only ones on a spiritual path, with Understanding, and a Desire to be an extension of Love by choosing right mindedness.

This is all about a potential of what Iraq *might* do, and not about something they have done.

We have determined our fear should conclude there is no spiritual Guidance at work in Iraq, that Iraq is beyond the Call of the Holy Spirit, and its people are hapless victims, for which our fear must come to the rescue.

Iraq has demonstrated its fear in the oppression of its people, and its warehousing of weapons, the United States does the same in a myriad of ways. There truly is no difference, only that, the US is always on witch hunts of fear, which then manifest themselves in more terror.

And we now even determine that the people of Iraq do not make their own reality, and do not want to learn according to their own lesson plan.

In this situation, God is being forgotten, and replaced by a political construct---the United States---in order to state which side is more "spiritually correct" and thus must abolish its brother.

I have much faith in mankind, in the Mind which serves us well, and in the work of the Holy Spirit. Jesus asks me to pray, not to pray to free the people of Iraq, yet, to pray to keep my own thoughts within right mindedness.

Responses of more insanity and madness are nothing more than fear manifesting itself in egotistical ploys to end fear and oppression, without any consideration to Understanding the dynamic of mass consciousness, individual choice, and spiritual learning.

Jeanette
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software