Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: God's world is happy. ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

No Such Thing As Race - Genetic Studies Say
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Sharon
Posted 2003-02-24 1:09 AM (#3249 - in reply to #3248)
Subject: RE: No Such Thing As Race - Genetic Studies Say

Expert

Hi All,

I recently watched a 2 hour documentary done by scientists in the past few years, using DNA and they proved, as they see it, that we all are decended from one particular tribe in Africa. Then they followed all the ways the people moved over the world, first to Australia, then to India, then to Asia, then Europe... much later.... then to Siberia in Russia, then to Canada, the USA and Mexico, etc.

It all has to do with blood and what is shown in the DNA... always in men, because women don't have whatever it is that proves all this. grin They also explained why Eskimo's are shorter and shorter limbs, so the blood wouldn't have to flow so far from the heart, etc.... and so on with different peoples from different lands.

Anyhow, it was very interesting... do I believe it??? It seems to me there was a big bang and how it was done from there, I'm not sure.

What I like about it... is it is showing our alikeness... how we have adapted to our physical environment, but at the bottom line... we are the same.

Hugs,

Sharon

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software