Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I would like to be experiencing the Idea that God has in Mind which is the reason I exist in the first place. I would like to experience God's Idea which is my Presence. I would like to experience it the way God is intending it at this moment and every moment. ~ Raj

Can we start over?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-02-23 11:39 PM (#3243 - in reply to #3233)
Subject: RE: Can we start over?

Dear robbieh

as far as I am concerned we never stopped loving each other, or trying each in their own inimitable way, by a medium of words that are limited in scope, to say NO. Your conviction to the Iraq problem is no different to mine, we want all unhumanity to stop. The only difference is in the method chosen to achieve that.

The purpose of these debates or discussions is learning, and solely on behalf of myself, I have not taken offence at anything anyone has said here. If you or anyoone else percieves my words as offensive.. I hope they will see me as I truly am.

Let us be at peace with each other, and then we can be at peace with the world as we learn together. That doesnt mean we wont disagree....but we can remember that in our disagreement is the foundation of love of committed common sense and truth.

One day, hopefully not long away, we wont have the need to disagree, even lovingly, I feel this whole issue is drawing people together, and one by one people are turning away from old ways, and trying to look for new ways, even if they seem crazy. Nothing ego does is sane, so when it appears insane you can bet its not ego. ie, to love Saddam Hussein or George Bush, or anyone else.

Let us continue to hold each other in light, and to use this forum, to talk about those issues which are important to us. In love.

Douglas.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software