Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Upon Awakening, you will find that you were never born and you never died. ~~ Raj
- (Added by: Carson)

Lesbians meet ...Where?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Reply New post    General Discussion -> Transcripts & Audio 2017 & 2018Message format

luckypenguin
Posted 2022-08-07 8:08 AM (#258570)
Subject: Lesbians meet ...Where?
Quote Reply

Who can advise me on any dating sites or forums? I would like to feel confident in the company of others like me
Top of the page Bottom of the page
archy
Posted 2022-08-07 10:26 AM (#258571 - in reply to #258570)
Subject: RE: Lesbians meet ...Where?
Quote Reply

Dating sites for lesbians are a great way to find your one true love. The internet is a wonderful place, and it's full of people who are looking for love just like you! So why not give it a try? You can use dating sites to find other women who share your interests and values. Especially nowadays no one is confused by this kind of thing and there are quite a lot of similar sites. I would advise you to consider options from https://hookup-insider.com/blog/top-10-lesbian-sex-dating-websites.
anthony drowow
Posted 2022-08-07 10:26 AM (#258572 - in reply to #258570)
Subject: RE: Lesbians meet ...Where?
Quote Reply

I am not against online dating in general, but I don't think it's a great fit for the lesbian community. Many lesbians are looking for something that just isn't going to happen on a dating site: a real connection with another woman who is like them and understands them. That's where I think the real magic happens—in those early days of getting to know each other, when you're discovering how much you have in common and understanding how your differences make you more compatible.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software