Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "teach only love for that is what you are. it is the only lesson that is perfectly unified." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Are you dating online?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Reply New post    General Discussion -> Transcripts & Audio 2017 & 2018Message format

Finn Smith
Posted 2022-08-03 11:55 AM (#258492)
Subject: Are you dating online?
Quote Reply

Good night. I'll say right away that I don't know much about dating sites, but I'm very interested in them. What opportunities and prospects await me? Who uses them and for how long? Is it really fun to have fun with a girl in a fairly frank sense of the word? What sites do you recommend for my experiments?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Rebecca Jones
Posted 2022-08-03 12:58 PM (#258494 - in reply to #258492)
Subject: RE: Are you dating online?
Quote Reply

Hello. There is only one possible answer. Sites for communication with adult girls who like communication with hot messages. They wrote a review article about such resources https://wizzlove.com/reviews/hinge-review and man, what cool girls are here! Not just beauties, but frankly sexual temptresses. My impression did not change after the first time. it's still the perfect place to relax and switch to really nice things.
Dan
Posted 2022-08-03 1:19 PM (#258495 - in reply to #258494)
Subject: RE: Are you dating online?
Quote Reply

It has always been difficult for me to meet people, but it was even harder to communicate and interest someone. I think I need more practice in communication in order to achieve pleasant results and acquaintances.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software